10 februari 2017 / 22:00 - laat


This time Love Foundation Amsterdam invites the family to VLLA. Our motto is ‘hard to find, easy to love’ and that is exactly what Love Foundation Amsterdam is promising for this night.


As always with Love Foundation Events, we dance for a good cause. Love Foundation Amsterdam asks for a contribution of 7€ at the entrance, of which 80% goes to our Water Development Project with Viva con Agua Nederland & Simavi in Kenia and the remaining 20% are reinvested into future Love Foundation Events. For more information check www.love-foundation.org.


For this family gathering, Love Foundation Amsterdam has invited three friends from Germany and a very special guest from Israel.

Duze (Floppy)

Duze is one of the the resident DJ’s from Love Foundation Dresden and he will open the night for us with his own invention, Holz-Techno. For a pre taste check his lovecast from last year.

Zebra Centauri (live) (URSL)

The American bullfrog (Lithobates catesbeianus or Rana catesbeiana), often simply known as the bullfrog in Canada and the United States, is an amphibious frog, a member of the family Ranidae, or “true frogs”. In German it is also the title of one of our favourite tracks from last year and we are happy to have the creators now with us for their very first performance in Amsterdam. These musical geniuses will perform live for us.

Franca (Feines Tier)

Franca comes from close by Cologne and next to her residency at JackWho she has played and recorded a number of beautiful sets last year. If you have not had the pleasure of hearing her 2016 Fusion Set yet, do it now and join us on the 10th, she will tear the house down.

Nadav Dagon (100% live)

The closing set of the night will be something none of you have heard before. Nadav Dagon. He was born and raised in a Kibbutz in Israel and will perform for us during his very short stay in the Netherlands. Nadav combines Drums with electronic music and the mixture is something very energetic and very unique.


Love Foundation Amsterdam will prepare a special Vllove area for you upstairs, where you can relax from the dancing.



Leuk? Deel het hier!